25 januari, 2011

Dont...lie...to...me....



Ett samtal som ägde rum på min msn. Har inte snackat speciellt mycket med denna tjomme. Han hittade mig på något community. Jag försökte hela tiden få honom att säga att han hade ljugit. Han har nämligen enbart skrivit sitt namn på bilden.

Råttskabb är då jag. :P


Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:43)

Hello i have a pressent to you

make it in my work :?=)

Råttskabb ... säger (20:44)

What? How nice of you. Why?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:44)

becorse you are so very nice

Råttskabb ... säger (20:44)

aw..

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:45)

why can i not send the pic here ?

I send it in skpye

Råttskabb ... säger (20:45)

okey

Råttskabb ... säger (20:46)

thats nice!

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:46)

yeeh hop you love it

becorse i think that are you

Råttskabb ... säger (20:46)

Naw. But did you do it?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:46)

yeeh

That my work

make pic and much of them

' I have many i can send it to you

Råttskabb ... säger (20:46)

Isnt this from a poster?

Råttskabb ... säger (20:47)

or a painting?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:47)

hahahaha is not from a poster I made it

Råttskabb ... säger (20:47)

Why does it say "Boris -97"?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:47)

becorse is it my boss

Råttskabb ... säger (20:48)

ok?

what did he do then?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:49)

hehe he make manny pic but i m the best one becorse he show me how i can do it But i make it for hands

not whit cumputer

Råttskabb ... säger (20:50)

so you painted this or did it in the computer?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:50)

yeeh whit boris help

Råttskabb ... säger (20:50)

in 97?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:50)

Yeeop

Råttskabb ... säger (20:50)

ah. ok..

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:50)

Yeeh

Undersand i m bad in eng and svnsaka

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:51)

I m sorry

Råttskabb ... säger (20:51)

No probs.

Just wanted to know what you did.

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:51)

the wolf

Råttskabb ... säger (20:51)

oki

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:52)

Yeeh

Råttskabb ... säger (20:52)

Cool. do you work in an office?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:52)

but I m sorry the caling here and i come back

yeeh i do

Råttskabb ... säger (20:52)

ok..

Råttskabb ... säger (20:57)

there?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:57)

yeeh but fast becorse my phoe

I m sorry

Råttskabb ... säger (20:58)

ahhh.. no prob

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (20:58)

Brb one min

coming back

Råttskabb ... säger (20:58)

oki

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:00)

sumething wrong

whit the pic ?

Råttskabb ... säger (21:01)

Hmmm.. I dont know. Just comfused.

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:01)

Okej sorry .s

Råttskabb ... säger (21:01)

You see Ive seen his pictures. The artist name is Boris Vallejo and he lives in USA

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:02)

need to learn my English so I can explain myself better sorry

L

Råttskabb ... säger (21:02)

Try it anyway.

You said you made that picture

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:03)

we forget that, okay? so there will be no fights or unnecessary crap can not stand more stuff ok?

Råttskabb ... säger (21:03)

Im not fighting. I just want to know why you lie. Makes me sad..

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:04)

I m not lie yeeh neverm,ine I go think what you think abute you up to you I just try and be nice but my bad talking be all wrong SUCk

Sucks

Råttskabb ... säger (21:05)

You are very nice and I like you!! But the picture is not yours is it?

Råttskabb ... säger (21:07)

why did you get mad?

if we talk, you can make al my questions go away

Råttskabb ... säger (21:11)

No? ok. to bad.

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:12)

I m Not away I ,m here But i call one frend becorse i be sad when you think i m lie and I m never LIE !

Råttskabb ... säger (21:12)

Then I must have missunderstood you. Sorry.

Råttskabb ... säger (21:13)

Please tell me again about the lovely picture.

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:13)

we vergeten dat, oke, we praten over de itne

we forget that, okay, we're talking about the itne

Råttskabb ... säger (21:15)

Ok. but Im just sad.

I want to get it right.

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:16)

yeeh me to BUT one thing you need to know abute me I hate lie I have beene so fucking much trubel abute that abute gril I teell you last night abute it and you think I lie

Råttskabb ... säger (21:17)

Ok. I understand that. But please try to tell me about the picture again then... I don´t lie and I dont like beeing lied to eather! So I understand you

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:18)

well i told you we dont talk abute it enymore becorse I dont want to start a fiight

Råttskabb ... säger (21:18)

But Sweety, then I will probebly think that you did lie.

You can use Google translate if you dont like wrighting in english

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:19)

well that are up to you if you dont bellive me I can not say you most bellive what isa y becorse i dont know you and you dont know me that it

and I have no time to sit and explain myself to something I've tried being nice to

Råttskabb ... säger (21:20)

Ive seen the pic before...

you dont have to explain. I just dont want to missunderstand you

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:20)

well I going of beciorse i hate when frend dont bllive me have a nice time

Råttskabb ... säger (21:20)

you dont want to speak ever again?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:21)

i dont say that i say i go off

i dont say black

bloack

Råttskabb ... säger (21:21)

`I dont understand..

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:21)

Well I dont say never more talk

Råttskabb ... säger (21:21)

ok

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:22)

and now I go sorry for i try and be nice but have nice time

Råttskabb ... säger (21:22)

just make me sad that you dont want to speak with me

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:22)

**poff**

Råttskabb ... säger (21:22)

I think you are very nice

I love that picture

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:22)

and I m sad becorse you think i m lying persson

Råttskabb ... säger (21:22)

But you did not make the wolf or am I wrong?

Tell me why I am worng!

I want to be your friend. but you have to tell me..

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:24)

well I said leave it and let it be I will not Send us more pictures.

Råttskabb ... säger (21:24)

Please send me. I love them.

But Boris Vallejo is the artist?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:24)

No i dont think so

Råttskabb ... säger (21:24)

You dont think he is?

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:26)

i dont think i send more pic becorse i s be wrong and you think i lie and you think i m a bad persson and that why and let it go awya and never talk abute it agien

Råttskabb ... säger (21:27)

I dont think that!!

I can forgive. But not if you lie

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:27)

yeep becorse you think i m lie

Råttskabb ... säger (21:27)

Well you do! ITS NOT YOUR PIC ITS BORIS VALLEJO!

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:28)

yeeh eyeeh think what you think i dont toolld you i made the hold fucking piic BUT never mien I go off

Råttskabb ... säger (21:28)

you cant put your copywright on it. thats against the law

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:28)

and you can think what ytou think abute me that nevermine for me

Råttskabb ... säger (21:28)

you made the wolf. But its been there since 97

Råttskabb ... säger (21:29)

I dont know what you did. You have to telll me

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:29)

bye

Råttskabb ... säger (21:29)

bye

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:29)

I dont have time to fight

bellive what you want

Råttskabb ... säger (21:29)

i dont fight. you are not true to me. makes me sad

Råttskabb ... säger (21:30)

Pics name is Wolf girl...

Ive seen it

Råttskabb ... säger (21:31)

and if he is your boss you are COOL! HE is awesome

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:31)

you think i say sumething i dont say but never mien in dont care i go off and we dont talk ok ???? and i dont have time for this shit In tyr and be fucking nice to you and send a nice pic and say wow a wolf i like and want TO make For you so i send it and show and you fucking tihink abd stuff But what thef uck

Råttskabb ... säger (21:32)

Ive got everyhing you said I can send the history to you

Råttskabb ... sa (21:32)

no, you said you MADE it and Boris is your boss

Kickfoot Kickfoot säger (21:32)

Bye




Här är originalbilden av Boris Vallejo.

Bilden heter Wolf girl.



Här är bilden som vi pratar om.

Denna bild ska Zed "Kickfoot Kickfoot" ha gjort.







4 kommentarer:

Fröken Fridh sa...

Ahahahahahaha OMG!! ^^
Var springer du på alla nötter?

Anonym sa...

Snubblade över din blogg och upptäckte att samma person har jag snackat med från december till mars... han ljög en jävla massa för mig med och när man ifrågasatte så blev han förbannad.. tecken på att nåt är fel... han sa bland annat hur mycket han älskade mig efter en kort tid osv. Vi träffades aldrig så lite skumt. Han talar hur bra svenska som helst så fattar då inte vad han håller på med att skriva engelska *s* Sa att han va sångare i ett metal band och lirade i holland. Skickade låtar till mig som han sa han sjöng på och det kan jag säga det va inte han. Bilder som jag såg att det inte va han på mm. Grabben har problems kan man säga. Fanns hur mycket mer som helst som jag upptäckte under den tiden. Har ni kontakt än? Kram

Anonym sa...

och dessutom hade han gjort den där 97 så va han 14 år gammal så då hade han nog ingen chef :D

Sara sa...

nej. har ingen kontakt med honom. tack o lov..

Background